Saturday, April 2, 2011

...I silently think of you

you're a part of me I cannot deny; always on my mind... I might not admit it but I know its there and its real. I play it down because I don't want to get sucked into it.

Yet.....In my quiet moments, I wish you were here, my happy times I want to share with you, when I'm bored you're on my mind non-stop....
When I'm sad, the word you say comfort better even when everyone else says the same. Thinking of you makes my day, talking is the cherry on the icing. You've made your mark on my heart, as far away as you are..
I enjoy the connection we share, the thrill and butterflies...I'm happy writing this down, because its about you.
And now,I miss you...when I want your voice, your embrace, to see your smile and share moments.
Maybe your absence makes me insecure;
Afraid that what I feel will be met with a broken heart and left to make do with a few fleeting memories;
Ones I cherish but wish I could have maximized a little more.
Sometimes I find it hard to fathom how the heart works...it catches unto one thing and clings on like its every beat depended on it. Its always hard to stay away and even when you do you still don't move on from it.
It cannot be helped.....I'll still flutter with joy and find myself breathless, you are on my mind ceaselessly;
It's just a silent thought, carrying a rush of emotions....and it's because of you.

0 comments: